Monday 10 December 2012

Sephora 50 colors medium shopping bag palette review

Hi guys,

Today i will review my new Sephora medium make up palette. I loved the concept, the design, and i loved the colors.




This shopping bag contains :
  •  33 eyeshadows
  • 3 eye liners cream
  •  12 lip glosses
  •  3 blushes
  • 3 bronzing powders 
  •  a nice mirror incorporated into the compact design
At that price (23 Euros), i said "wow, i need to have it"; i loved its design and the fact that it had so many eye shadows and blushes, all into such a small, compact, palette. I said to myself "i will take this to my travels to Greece and back, i will have fun with all these awesome colors, this is so cool". But as soon as i got home, very eager to try it on, my excitement soon transformed into disappointment.
And i will tell you why.

  • The eye shadows are so dusty, especially the pearly-glittery ones. They are not very pigmented and without an eye primer these can t last more then 3 hours on your eyes.  I really had to struggle to apply them with an eye brush, they were falling on my cheeks and all over my face.
  • The lip glosses are ok, but not very pigmented. They got a nice shimmer, texture and they smell nice. 
What i liked about this palette was the size, the design and the mirror.
  • What i also liked was the fact that they had a variety of quality blushes but the problem is that you can't apply just one color with a kabuki brush, because they are so close one to another. So you need to use a smaller brush.
  • The creamy eyeliners are ok but not spectacular
Will i purchase this palette again? Nope.
I d give it 2 stars out of 5.

My review is strictly personal, i am not employed at any beauty or cosmetics firm, i just share with you all my point of view about these products.

See you soon,

Love,

Sophie





2 comments:

  1. I'd say the same. It's very medium quality. However, I love the bronzer and blusher provided in the palette! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Mar, you are right! Those are nice! :D

      Delete