Wednesday 28 November 2012

Yves Rocher "Flower Party" perfume review

Hello sweethearts,

I am an addict when it comes to perfumes. I love to experiment with all kind of scents and i am quite familiar with almost every brand out there.

You know why i adore Yves Rocher ? Because on this little boutique you will get amazing scents and also beauty products (i will make more reviews about them in my next posts), you will get quality and also great prices.

I knew about this perfume since 2010, but i bought it recently. Now, the only regret i have is that i did not purchased it sooner.
This Flower party perfume was only10 Euros (the small Eau de Toilette bottle -15 ml).
I got the small one because :

1. I get bored of the scents really fast so i often change my perfumes.
2. I wanted to see if it s a good product

I give it a 5 on a scale from 1 to 5.

It s a great day perfume, a fruity -flowery scent with some spicy notes and a bit of vanilla. You can wear it in every season, i love this about it.
This lovely scent reminds me of Amor Amor from Cacharel.
But it s better! Really ! It gives me a great happy feeling each time i spray it on me.
It also holds for several hours on my skin (about 5! -not so bad for an eau de toilette).
The price is also great - you can find it in a 30ml wonderful red bottle, and 50 ml (it costs around 30Euros).

If you love fruity, playful, flowery and spicy-oriental fragrances, this is your perfume!

Hope this helped you!

Love,

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment