Wednesday 28 November 2012

W7 Cosmetics review

Hi ladies,

I was curious to purchase some W7 products so here is what i got :

1. Celebrity secrets eye palette no-2

Is specially made for brown eyes. If you want to get it for blue or green eyes you should try no.1

I was really happy when i got it, i loved all the shades, also the instructions and the design were lovely.

But!!!
Their quality is very low. The pigment is not good, they are going all over your face when you try to apply them.  For this product i payed 10 Euros, witch is way too much.
I would not purchase it again.
If i would have to give it a note from 1(hate) to 5(love), i d give it a 1.
Never again:)

2. The second product i got from W7 was the liquid foundation Photo shot.

I am quite satisfied with it but it is not perfect. I d give it a 3.5 out of 5.
Why?
The price is good (10 to 15 euros for a 28 ml bottle of foundation).
The coverage is good but it does not lasts that much.
The scent is very subtle, so it s all right. I hate foundations with bad scents.
Would i purchase it again?
Yes.
Is it a 16 hours lasting foundation?
No.

3.W7- Perfect eyes (creamy powder eye shadow)

I got this lovely shade of pink (Raspberry fool)




I love the color and the contrast it makes with my hazel eyes. I also like its texture - creamy but also powdery.  The only thing that i dislike is that i can't apply it with my make up brushes, so i need to apply it with my finger.
It has no bad scent and for its price -only 3 euros- its a great economy product.
I give it a 2.5 out of 5
I am not sure if i will purchase it again, but it's been fun having it.

4. W7-Flirty eyes mascara

I love this mascara. I like its brush, because it makes it easy to use. The product is awesome, it stays on your lashes forever.
It also gives the effect of bigger lashes. Maybe not false ones, but longer and curlier, yes!
I love it and i will buy it whenever i will have the chance of finding it.
It costs only 5 euros.

I will give this product 5 stars!

So , i guess W7 are not that bad after all but i would avoid eye shadows.

Cheerios dears,

Sophie










No comments:

Post a Comment