Wednesday 28 November 2012

My fav perfumes review

Hi sweethearts,

I love Cacharel, don't you?

One of my favorite perfume is Amor amor tentation.
It is spicy, woody, sweet but dark, mysterious, gothic and vintage. This is my favorite eau de perfume!
I love to wear it in pubs, bars and clubs, because combined with tobacco scent it is divine!
It is more an evening perfume, and because it s oriental i love to wear it during the cold seasons.
It lasts up to 8 -9 hours.
It costs around 70euros 

It give it a 5 star rating !


My second favorite is Salvador Dali- Daliflor.
I got this perfume on my 16-th birthday. I was so excited to get it and its scent still haunts me today.
Also i am a big fan of surrealism and Dali is one of the greatest painters ever. The woman with the head of roses was finished in 1935 and this perfume its a tribute to feminity.
It's a rose based perfume, with fruity and powdery notes. It reminds me of vintage soapy perfumes and bohemian times. 
I'd wear it on rainy seasons.
It lasts long and i d give it 5 maximum rating.
This eau de perfume costs about 55euros.


Organza from Ghivenchy





Another great scent I fell inlove with, in my teen years.
Everything : the bottles design, the gold shimmery color, the sweet precious scent make me think at Hollywood movie starts, expensive restaurants, red carpets, and jazz.
It s a flowery- oriental perfume and it costs 70 Euros. You can find it in 30 ml, 50ml and 100ml bottles.
It persists all day and all night long.
It's a must have if you love glamor.



Dior addict 2

I got it as a gift from one of my good friends, and i never let it go. I was amazed how lovely it was. From the pink bottle to the sweet grenadine to the soft musk, everything is perfect.  I like it more the Dior Addict. This one s more cheerful, sexy and playfull.
It lasts long like almost every perfume of Dior, and you can wear it every day and you won't be bored with it.
I love to wear it every season. It costs around 100 euros.

Maximum star rating from me !



This perfume is kick ass. Juliette has a gun -Lady vengeance







Just love it! It s like me:  rock, crazy and mischievous.
It contains patchouli , vanilla and rose. It is so simple but seems so complicated, this perfume is addictive.

It costs 100 Euros and it s all worth it.

5 stars out of 5! Total perfection :-)



I will be back with more reviews,

until then, kisses

Sophie






No comments:

Post a Comment