Tuesday 3 September 2013

Shopping in Sephora : Max Factor lip stain, Sephora nail polishes, Bvlgari and Elie Saab perfumes review

Hi guys,

Yesterday I went with my boyfriend in Sephora to get a new perfume for him, and I got a little something for myself too. Also i got to try some free samples that are really adorable.

So lets make some reviews, shall we? :- )

1. The first thing i got was a lip stain from Max Factor 

I got the color 03 - pink princess.
 
I love it. It is not that pink actually, its more of a plumy color.
It lasts long, you can drink and eat and kiss a lot and does not wear off ( its a big plus because my boyfriend hates sticky/ glittery lip glosses but I guess almost all guys do, is n t it ? ).
This lip stain is pretty much like a pencil, you just apply on lips and it dries off very fast because it is water based. It gives you an awesome pigmented color and the shape of the pen helps you to make the perfect contour for your lips. Also it does not smell in any way so that s a big bonus.
The only disadvantage it has its that it may leave your lips a bit dry, so keep those lips hydrated with lip balm/lip butter (try the ones from The body shop- they are amazing) while you are at home. Try a vitamin E based lip balm, because vitamin E rejuvenates the lips. But even with this minus i will still rate it with 5 stars.
Am really in love with Max Factor products and I guess this time too they outdone themselves.
 It costs 10 Euros, 9.5 $.

I give it the highest rating - 5 stars. 


2. The second thing i got was the Sephora nail polish - from the color hit collection

They say it lasts 5 days on. I am not sure they last that much because i just tried it on one nail, but I will write some more info after i will try it on this weekend.
 I wanted to get a crazy summer color that i did not had in my collection and i found this - number 70 Flash me:



Its a  pearly yellow/green sort of neon color.  I will do a tutorial of manicure with this color soon.
I must admit that I was not a fan of neon's but now since i got my tan on, it looks amazing.
It costs about 4.5 Euros, about 5$.

I can't rate this because I don't have a clue if wit will last 5 days, but will do, soon. I can only say that its really pretty and i absolutely adore this color. I am having already in mind a contrast based manicure with this color in the center of attention combined with a deep black or maybe some dark purple.

3.I also got a second nail polish from Sephora Collection Nail Laquer - number 66 -sunset on the beach




 I tried this on and it looks fantastic. Its looking even better then the picture. Its a glittery red/magenta color.  It's the second day i m wearing this and still looks great.
It was on discount and i got it with only 1 Euro, but usually these mini nail polishes are 4 Euros.

4. Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Eau de parfum


I adore this perfume. Its citrusy, green and fruity, woody also. It has in its composition a exotic Asian pear called nashi. It actually looks line an apple and smells something between apple and pear. It s better then the Eau de toilette. I think this version s way better.

 

 I definitely see this perfume as a classy one. I would wear it on a date, on a night out , during the day or the night. Its something between floral, gourmet, aquatic and fruity scent. It lasts up to 7 hours.
It also has some hints of musk that makes it smell so expensive!
It costs about 45 Euros / 48 $ the purse size one.

I am giving it 5 stars out of 5!

5. Elie Saab -Le parfum -Eau de parfum



My mother has this perfume and it smells incredibly nice (and I must say this is not the typical perfume for mums, so yes mine is cool! ) I got a free sample from Sephora and i am thinking about purchasing a big bottle of this sophisticated aroma that I fell in love with hopelessly.
The reviews say its a floral scent but i don t agree. Its more a woody/sweet/floral scent.
I must say I HATE floral scents without any fruits in the composition but this one has honey in it that gives it a warm, oriental hint.
Its also sweet but in the good way, not heavy-sweet that makes you intoxicated and sick. This perfume is haute couture but in a subtle way. Its elegant and amazing and I think every woman should have it.
It lasts up to 10 hours on my skin and even if its more of a evening/cocktail/theater/night out/ perfume i love to wear it all the time, even in my sleep. Also being an oriental scent I would recommend you to wear it in the colder seasons. But if you are like me and you can t help yourself, don't over do it.
Also, I love the design of the bottle. It makes you happy and proud to be a lady.
I will give it 5 stars plus!
Definitely a must have!

I also got a few samples from Vichy cream but I haven't tried it yet so I can' t express my oppinion, but If you did tried this cream or these products, you can leave a comment below!

Kisses and hugs from me

S.








No comments:

Post a Comment