Thursday 5 September 2013

Yves Rocher Raspberry review : Organic lotion and fizzy bath cube

Hello ladies,

I had a walk in the mall and I couldn't resist the Yves Rocher shop. So, I entered and I got 2 things:

- A lovely raspberry silky lotion (400 ml / 13.5 fl.oz)


 -And a tiny bath cube with the same lovely scent of raspberry (0.7 oz)



The lotion is divine and I do love that its made out of organic raspberries. I think this is why I adore Yves Rocher so much and using their products so often: they are natural, cheap and they smell yummy. I feel heavenly when i apply it. Its light texture makes my skin soft as satin and of course I love the fact that it is non oily and i can get dressed immediatly after i apply it.
This lotion smells incredibly gourmet. If you close your eyes you feel like you are in a garden full of raspberries, or maybe, if you have more imagination you can think you are a tiny person living in a in a raspberry yoghurt.
My first impulse was to eat all the content of the bottle but I had to stop myself : - )
It costs 12 $  (10 euros) but i got it cheaper (8 $) with my Y.Rocher fidelity card.

The effervescent cube is also great, makes the water smell so lovely, relaxes you, and also makes the scent remain on your skin after you get out of the bath tub.
And it only costs 2 $ ( just 1.5 Euros).
I give both products my highest score 5 starts!

Hopefully this review helped you. See you soon !
Love,

Sophie


No comments:

Post a Comment