Tuesday 10 September 2013

New ! Merci chocolate sweet review

Hi ladies,

Let's face it. We all love sweets. We feel a bit guilty after we ate them, and of course we worry about our weight, or our diet, but come on ! We only have a life, we deserve a well earned treat after a hard day, don't we?
I adore chocolates and coffee. If they are mixed all together, that's even better. Its a love/addiction relationship with me and those two. "Merci" chocolates were my friends since childhood. And later on, out of nostalgia (and chocolate addiction :) I kept the tradition with these amazing small chocolate bars .


I was buying them especially for the coffee ones. Don't get me wrong, all of them are amazing (milk, hazelnuts, marzipan,dark chocolate praline etc) but I  have a weakness for the chocolate/cafe-latte combination. My taste buds find it irresistible.
So, me and my boyfriend were doing our groceries in the supermarket and there it was ! The supreme chocolate. 
I was sure this chocolate will make my day. And it did.

Its the same high quality taste of fresh milk mixed with roasted coffee beans combined with a thick layer of fine chocolate. I also sensed a hint of cocoa butter and vanilla. Yummy! I suggest you'll try it.


 It costs less then 3 $ and I can assure you won't regret you bought it. Its an expensive taste, with a cheap price. What can you want more?
If however you are not a fan of chocolate/coffee combination, i ll suggest other flavors like milk, hazelnut almond, dark chocolate mousse or praline-creme.
 I rate this 5 out of 5.

So, if you want to give yourself a gift or even to someone you love, a friend, a lover, a kid, "Merci" is great for that.
Did you know that the word "merci" in French means "thank you"?

Well, thank you for reading this, my friends, 

 Sweet kisses from

Sophie


No comments:

Post a Comment