Sunday 8 September 2013

Sephora nail polish 5 days lasting- Color hit collection review

Hi guys,

As I told you a few days ago, i got from Sephora a new nail polish. I did not had the time to make a proper review so I am doing it now.

So the nail polish looks like this number 70 Flash me, a pearly green/yellow neon color, and i payed for it 5$.


I can say that the color s amazing and perfect for the summer time, but it does not last 5 days. Not even 3. If you are a posh lady and dont't do anything around the house, it might last for 4 days...maybe. But if you are doing the dishes and other chores around the house, it does not last.
So... its pretty disappointing, but at least for a day, maybe two the most you can wear it.
A trick is to wear it with neutral top coat over it so it would last a little longer.

My rate is just a star out of 5. Sorry, Sephora.

Anyways, that s it for today, hugs and kisses as always,

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment