Wednesday 28 November 2012

Dirty Works Rumpy plumpy review

Hi sweethearts,

the purpose of this blog is to make your life easy and give you some tips and reviews, about some good or bad products that i tried on myself.
so...

The first review is about a lip plumper i came across on Sephora; it s from Dirty Works. and its called "Rumpy plumpy".  I am obsessed to have fuller lips, even though i do have normal sized ones, but i look for that special lip plumper that would make my lips really pop and make me feel like Angelina.

This lip plumper is not that extraordinary, i d give it a 2,5 on a scale from 1 to 5.

Let s start with the goods.
I love its orange-chocolate flavor, i loved the price (just 7.5 Euros), i also liked its texture and the feeling of having it on my lips. It has a clear glossy colour, you can wear it as a lip balm and also you can wear it over your favorite lipstick.
But...

Nothing happened!  My lips do not look fuller even though i was applying it non stop.
It s just a lip gloss and i ended up quite disappointed.
Also i did not felt any tingles at all. I do not know if this is a plus or a minus.
So, my sisters...
if you want a nice clear lip gloss, with lovely taste, you should get it. But if you do have greater expectations, don't.

Love,

Sophie




No comments:

Post a Comment