Thursday 29 November 2012

Yummy After Eight review

Hello,


Today i am going to make an unusual review but I hope you will enjoy it.
We must be happy and not only look great and yummy on the outside but on the inside too, so i suggest a sweet review today.

I am a huge chocolate fan, aren't you ?


After Eight

I love them, but they are not for anyone. Not anyone loves the combination of dark chocolate and mint filling. I suggest you try them because it is like trying Coca Cola. Is a taste you never encountered before and you won't forget it so easy. They are unique, elegant, mysterious, and they look like tea bags. When i taste them i think of rainy autumn days and the lost 1900's art nouveau era. 

My rating is 5 out of 5 because they taste great but they are low on calories, their quality is awesome and they are not expensive at all.




Until next time hugs from me!

Love,

Sophie



No comments:

Post a Comment