Wednesday 28 November 2012

Too faced Lip injection review

Hi girls,

I will write to you about my favorite lip plumper in the world (and i tried a lot of them!).

It s called Lip injection and i got it from Sephora some years ago. I use it regularly and it s awesome. I got fuller lips, despite the tingles . I think that the pain you feel when you apply it, its a minus, but it does the trick.
It s a happy sting, because in a few minutes your lips look 30-40% fuller !wow!
Another minus is the smell. They should work on that.

Too faced made a really good job with this lip plumper and is also quite cheap for what it offers (17 Euros).
You can find it in Sephora shops, in more shades (pink,- i love techno pink shade- bronze and clear), and you can wear it also over your favorite lipstick or under your gloss. 

I give a 4.5 stars out of 5 to this product because it does the job but the price should be lower, and also the pain and the smell are a minus as well.


Cheerios,

Sophie




No comments:

Post a Comment