Thursday 12 September 2013

Clinique high impact waterproof mascara review

Hello ladies,

I want to talk to you about one of my favorite waterproof mascaras, Clinique. What I wanted was a mascara that won't make me look like Alice Cooper (no offence, I love Alice and his amazing songs, but his look is not for me : )
So, the weather is really hot in Greece, what to do? I wanted to look nice so I took a shot with Clinique.





I was kind of familiarized with their products, and I knew they make high quality stuff so I went to Sephora and bought it.
Its amazing. It s really waterproof, but does not make you struggle while you try to remove it at home -  you know that situation when you re pulling out the mascara and also the lashes. If you dislike bald eyes like I do, and you are picky about your mascaras, try Clinique. It has an awesome texture and it smells nice (I m obsessed how my beauty products smell. I don't like very pronounced smells because that's a signal there are too many chemicals in my products, but also I like a subtle, nice scent).
It costs about 16$.


I love the brush, it extends your lashes, and does not make them look spider-like.
You can find it in 2 colors - black and brown black and I got them both.
During the day I like to wear the brown black because I look more natural, and if I have to go out at night I am wearing the black mascara.
Bottom line, it lasts all day, naturally curls your lashes (even if you have tiny ones like me), a nice purchase.

I give it 5 starts out of 5.

See you soon,

Sophie


No comments:

Post a Comment