Sunday 15 September 2013

Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum review

Hello ladies,



I discovered this fragrance while visiting the Duty Free shop from Greece. At the time I was kind of broke returning from holiday so I said "ok...some other time". And then I completely forgot about it.Until now. I was visiting Sephora and saw it. And got it. yey !
The bottle is a small piece of art, so precious and lovely. It is inspired by the Murano glass, definitely an avant-garde stile to it.

What can I tell you about the fragrance? Well I prefer the eau de parfum because it s quite different then the eau de toilette. It s not only the intensity that makes the difference but the components as well.
When you will try this versatile scent, you will feel this amazing sweet/spicy/fruity sensation. I could feel immediately the pear, mixed with just a hint of mandarin.
When its settling down, you can feel the orchid, patchouli and the caramel/chocolate scent. It is spicy/gourmet.  What i do love about this perfume is that it gives you a warm pleasant feeling while wearing it. Sillage is high and longevity is quite good. I wore it all day today outdoors, i took a shower and its still smelling on me. Wow.
Its a classy, sexy, urban perfume that you could wear it in the rainy/cold seasons, maybe on the theater, maybe on a chic/posh coffee shop...
I am giving it the max rating. 5 out of 5, Jimmy Choo.

Hugs and kisses from

Sophie





1 comment:

  1. Commençons un voyage dans le sujet beaucoup voyagé de Jimmy Choo Eau Toilette . Advancments en Jimmy Choo Eau Toilette peuvent être liés à de nombreux domaines . Étant donné que son influence imprègne notre société , il ya tout simplement pas assez de blues chansons écrites à propos de Jimmy Choo Eau Toilette . Ce est une conséquence malheureuse de notre histoire des civilisations qui Jimmy Choo Eau Toilette est rarement donné considération rationnelle par les plus dépendants de la technologie , qui vient ne aiment pas ce genre de chose . Certes complexe Je vais maintenant tenter de fournir un rapport sur exaustive Jimmy Choo Eau Toilette et ses nombreux « industries ».

    ReplyDelete