Tuesday 3 September 2013

New : Yves Rocher Jardins du monde - Macadamia shower cream review

Hi guys,

I must admit that I am a fan of Yves Rocher products. I love almost all of them and I just bought this lovely shower creme that needs to have its on review.


It's the newest shower creme from Jardins du monde collection. It smells incredibly yummy. Something between macadamia nuts and vanilla / rum ice cream. It has a lovely creamy texture that becomes a soft mousse and hydrates the skin. Washing with this amazing product is a treat. You feel like you are a molecule in a huge bowl of milk, mixed with vanilla, a hint of caramel and a subtle flowery scent all combined together.
 If you are a fan of gourmet smells just like I am, then you don't have to miss this great shower product. I think its warm flavor goes better with the rainy/wintery seasons.

Oh, and its cheap too : just 3 euros- 3.5 $.
I shall give it 5 starts out of 5 and I will definitely purchase it again.

Hugs from me.

Love,

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment