Wednesday 26 February 2014

Two faced "Jingle all the way" palette review

Hi ladies,

I purchased this small palette with delicious colors in a iPhone5 pink and gold case and I don't regret it.


All these colors in such a small palette, I was so happy I found it.
I have brown eyes so these lovely eye shadows are exactly what I usually wear - especially the nude ones.
You can get creative and make festive looks, also natural daily looks- they blend really well.
You will get 9 color eye shadows and two base shadows. To be honest, I do not use the base shadows because I apply my primer.

Shade 1- black with blue sparkles - the blue sparkles are not visible on the skin.
Shade 2- light ivory beige - this is too dusty and falls out
Shade 3 - cooper metalic
Shade 4 - my personal favourite pearly latte
Shade 5- pinkish lavender
Shade 6- smokey purple
Shade 7- bronzed gold
Shade 8- cool shimmery dark brown
Shade 9-smokey turquoise with silver sparkles - a bit of fallout

Its a great travel palette and Its one of my favorite ones because I take it anywhere and use it constantly.
Also the blush and bronzer are amazing, I usually get my kabuki brush and blend them together.
They have great pigmentation and smell, no - parabens at all and the price was great- 20 Euros/ 22 $.

I give it 5 stars out of five and definitely will repurchase.

Love,


Sophie











No comments:

Post a Comment