Tuesday 9 September 2014

Benefit's Sugarlicious kit review

Hello ladies,

I bought this amazing kit from Sephora and I must say I am not disappointed at all.


Like every Benefit kits this includes a lot of miniatures. This one has a few products that go amazingly well with tanned skin. Its a kit with neutral tones perfect for day time - office, lunch, beach etc.

Here are the products on my skin:

1- benetint - this is a great stain for both lips and cheeks and it is Benefit's signature product. I've tried other lip stains but this is the best. It smells delicious by the way- like sweet rose petals. When I apply this, it reminds me of my childhood and the yummy rose jam my grandmother used to make. 
2- high beam iluminator - a baby pearly rose color ideal for the areas you want to iluminate- the cheeks, the nose bridge, the brow bone, the cupid's bow.
3- sugar bomb powder - comes in 4 beautiful warm shades (peach, soft plum, pink and rose). It goes great on tanned skin or more darker complexions. Just apply it on your apples of the cheeks and you instantly have a sun kissed glow.
4- It comes with a brush that makes the application easy.
5- the sugar bomb lip gloss- a plushy nude (cold light brown) lip gloss with a moisturizing formula that not only leaves the lips shimmery but hydrated as well. You could either apply it over the benetint or on your natural lips. Either way it gives a plump yet discreet look.
  - also these products inlude instruction cards to help show you how to use the products well. The case is great too. It contains a mirror and it s quite small so it can fit in your bag.

   All of the products in the Sugarlicious Lip & Cheek Kit are available as larger full size products.
 Price ?  28 Euros and it is worth it.
I will definitely purchase this again.
5 stars out of 5 and thank you Benefit for making such wonders for us.
What do you think about this kit ?

That is all for today gals,
Love,

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment