Friday 7 November 2014

Estée Lauder's 'Perfectly Clean' Multi-Action Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask review

Hi ladies,

We all want flawless skin with barely no effort, don't we?
So, I am going to introduce you a product that works great on every skin type and does wonders with your complexion.

I have a mixed skin type and  have tried many products for daily cleansing but they failed my expectations.
I must confess that I hate when I am coming home tired at evenings, to spend too much time removing the makeup. I also hate makeup wipes, they just seem to clean the face, but actually they leave a greasy result instead. The makeup products seem to be gone but they are not, they are kept in the pores causing blemishes, wrinkles and acne.
So I prefer to wash my face, for just 2 minutes, fast and efficient.

This product will not only do that, but can be used as a purifying mask twice a week.
It smells amazing, like an expensive luxury product. Its texture is white and velvety soft, and you don't need to much product when you are cleaning your face with it. Just put a bean-sized amount on your fingers and blend it on wet skin. It will form the most dense foam ever, you won't believe it.
Your skin will look radiant, luminous, perfect cleaned - you will feel this deep in the pores. No greasiness, or other unpleasant sensations.
You can do this two times a day : mornings and evenings.
As a mask, just apply the product on  dry skin and leave it for 2- 3 minutes. Rinse and you are ready to go.

Other facts :
- Dermatologist tested
- Ophthalmologist tested
- When applying avoid the eye area though, it stings.
- It costs 25 $ online, for 5 Oz. (150 ml).

Will definitely repurchase this product.

Ok, gals that is all for today, 
Stay beautiful.

Love,
Sophie


1 comment: