Friday 4 December 2015

Jeanne Arthes- Capricieuse Eau de parfum review

Hello ladies,

I got to share this with you! I bought this gem at a small price and guess what: it smells very much alike to Yves Saint Laurent's  "Manifesto". If you don't know that perfume, let me tell you, it's a oriental powdery, seductive, creamy, warm vanilla. So, if you are into these fragrances, this is the perfume I recommend. It's classy but subtle... sexy sophistication without overwhelming sweetness.

Capricieuse has an interesting bottle, a bit kitschy but for its price, I did not cared that much.I just had to give it a try after seeing some reviews. For 100ml (3.4 ounces) I payed a fraction of the money I would normally pay for YSL. Its about 10% of the amount i would usually pay.

It starts off with a fruity, very slight citrusy feel, that soon blends in with a warm vanilla and caramel dry-down that is soft and delicious. It is a cold season perfume, its projection s quite overwhelming and it lasts for hours on my skin. A gourmand- couture scent, and a great substitute and for a killer price. You can't smell anything tacky in it, or cheap. So go for it, you won't regret it ladies.
I give it 5 stars out of 5 and will repurchase it very soon!

If you tried it yet please let me know what you think in a comment below, share your thoughts with us.

Love,
Sophie


No comments:

Post a Comment