Thursday 6 June 2013

Jo Malone London -lime, basil, mandarin body&hand lotion review

Hi you guys,

Let me tell you how happy I am right now.
I just purchased an incredible body and hand lotion from Jo Malone-Uk (and it was quite hard, regarding that I don't live in London, but yey! lucky me that I got friends that visit England quite often!). It s looking so classy and simple.
Its scent is unisex- for her and him also. It smells amazing. Like an old tobacco-powdery-fresh cologne from the 1920's.
 Top notes are lime, mandarin orange and bergamot; middle notes are basil, caraway, lilac and iris; base notes are patchouli and vetiver.
It s texture is creamy and leaves your skin soft like velvet. The scent is powerful but discreet and stays on your skin for hours and hours.
Citrusy, bright, crisp, green, herbal, clean, refreshing, fresh, effervescent, light, uplifting,natural, cool, zesty, spring-like, breezy scent its a must have. I hope i will get also the perfume to make it a nice review too.

It s price ? Only 40 euros per 250ml. I am inlove with this masculine but awesome scent.
I d rate it 5stars out of 5!



Cheers, 

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment