Thursday 6 June 2013

Chloe -eau de perfume -review

Hi again my beauty lovers,

I am here in front of you, to make an honest review to a perfume (EDP) that  I 've got very recently- Chloe.

This is the perfume of contradictions. It is soft and romantic, elegant yet full of sex appeal and seductiveness . It is basically a floral scent (the rose is predominant) ,but later as the hours pass, it becomes quite powdery and (if you got a really great nose) citrusy. This is a fancy scent, and I must say that this is not for everyone. Either you would fall in love with it or you will hate it.
It is also versatile - you could wear it in a meeting at the office in the morning or at dinner at evenings.
It smells awesome in a crowded pub along with the tobacco in the room, it gets more intense.
Personally I must admit that I didn't thought I would wear a perfume like Chloe because my style is more gourmet and mysterious when it comes to perfumes, but I was so wrong. I love it. Love ! Love!   Love!

Price? 95 Euros.
Stars? a maximum of 5.

Thanks for reading, 

Sophie




     

No comments:

Post a Comment