Thursday 1 August 2013

Sophie s home made soaps

 Hi sweethearts,

I love natural things so i ve decided to make some bio soaps myself. The first collection that i designed it is  inspired by some famous woman characters from my favorite novels.




I made the first soap, called Shirley (inspired by the free, happy, child-woman Shirley character so well written by Charlotte Bronte).It s an amazing vintage lavender soap, who also contains organic soap base, rose essential oil, argan oil and grapefruit essential oil. Also it has lavender buds in it witch make this soap a gentle creamy scrub. All the ingredients are organic.


The Shirley soap can be bought, it costs 2 pounds (3 Euros/3.5 $) a piece (+ shipping- it depends of the country you are living in).
 If you want to ask something, to say"hi" or just to order a Shirley soap just write a comment and I ll be happy to answer!

Hugs ! xxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment