Tuesday 13 August 2013

Yves Rocher shower gels review

Hi ladies,

I just bought a new Yves Rocher shower gel and i decided to share this with you and also make a review to the other shower cream i got from them a while back.

I love Yves Rocher's perfumes, skin lotions and also bath products because they are all bio, no synthetics added to them. In the past, I was like "I don' care about this bio -fashion" but when I tried products like that, it makes a huuuge difference between the organic products and the ones that have lots and lots of chemicals in them.
 You can see it in the quality of the products (and I prefer quality, not quantity). The scent, the benefits that brings to your skin.

But enough about that. Let's talk about this amazing shower gel i was telling you about:

Yves Rocher - Jardins Du Monde - Polynesian Tiare Flower Shower Gel




First let me tell you that I did not knew that tiare flowers smelled so delicious!
These white beautiful flowers are the symbol of Tahiti, the largest Island of French Polynesia in the southern Pacific Ocean.
You know what is their welcome habit for the guests that visit the island?
They give traditional floral necklaces made of Tiare to them. Imagine how it would be to wear them ...amazing...


 Their scent is so powerful, sweet, mysterious in an obvious way. If I would have smelled this 10 years ago probably my reaction would be "Ewww, to heavy", but now,  I just love it! It is similar to gardenia and jasmine smell, its sweet and attractive. It s great for a shower gel because your skin keeps that beautiful scent for a long time. Also I get to think of exotic islands when i am bathing, so its a win win situation.
Its composition is soft and unctuous, and it hydrates the skin with its organic components.

It costs just 2 Euros ( almost 3$).What can you ask for more?
Quality, great price, organic, lovely. 

I'm giving this awesome shower gel 5 starts out of 5 !
I would definitely purchase it again.


Yves Rocher -Jardins du monde- African Cocoa Bean Shower Cream


This one is a shower cream and I am using it since a very long time.







I'm just in love with cocoa/chocolate/ gourmet scents because I am so much in love with candy. This one makes the bathing so pleasant, its like dipping in a pool of dark chocolate, with a few hints of vanilla .
 Let me assure you it does not smell like the whole Charlie's factory of chocolate.Well. . .  Just a bit. The nice bit, not the lolly poppy-bubble gummy-synthetic bit.
Also this shower cream leaves your skin soft and nourished, like silk. Eatable silk :- ) Yum

It's price is 2 Euros, about 3 bucks.

I grant this delicious shower cream 5 starts out of 5 !


Kisses and hugs from me, your friend, 

Sophie








No comments:

Post a Comment