Monday 4 August 2014

Estee Lauder's "Smashed" nail polish review

Hi ladies,

I promised that I will review this nail polish, so here's my opinion about it.

I was super excited when I first purchased it because it was my first Estee Lauder nail polish, it was in the Lilly Pulitzer set and I was amazed by this wonderful sophisticated dark purple color. So I tired it on to see how many days it will last on my nails.

Despite the classy look of the bottle, and the wonderful color, for me it was so disappointing.
The brush made the product so hard to be applied. I hate that brush. Also the polish is hard to work with- too thick, dries so fast but not in a good way, and you definitely need 2 coats to have that professional finish.
Also I don't own a dishwasher so I need a long lasting nail polish because I m always doing the dishes, so my nails were intact just for one day. Just one ! After, they were a disaster.
I did not expected this, because I am satisfied with all of their other products... but this nail polish is a fail - despite the lovely appearance of it.

I give it 1 star out of 5, and if it would not purchase it in the future.
I think it costs about 15 to 20 $ I am not sure because I got this with the Lilly Pulitzer set, but for its high price I expected something else.So ladies, think twice before you purchase, that's my advice.


Take care , stay beautiful

Love,
Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment