Tuesday 12 August 2014

Homemade hair mask for all hair types

Hi ladies,

I want to share with you my own recipe of hair mask that I absolutely love.I had really dull, horrible hair, because I was always using the curling iron. Then I 've tried this after I read about all the benefits of all these natural oils, and it works! Its like I ve been to the hair salon and got a 200$ treatment.

 It's very simple, you will need :
- olive oil -2 spoons
-argan oil -5 drops
-grapefruit essential oil (not aromatherapy oil) - 2 drops

Olive oil prevents hair for falling, makes your hair shiny and soft. That's why it has been used for centuries as a natural hair conditioner.  It is loaded with antioxidants, which can keep the skin of your scalp in better shape. It can even reduce the damage done by hair care products or overuse of styling products.
Can remove any hair die you hate,also it fights off dandruff, helping keep your hair healthier.

Argan oil with lots of vitamin E, works on those split, dry ends.

Grapefruit oil gives the hair o boost of energy. Makes it thick and if you have oily hair, grapefruit essential oil is the solution.

So, take a bowl, mix the ingredients together with a dye brush or a spoon (whatever works for you) , and then you apply it from the ends, to the scalp. You insist on the ends of your hair.
Take care though, it stains so you might want to wear something that you won't miss after.
After you apply it, wrap your hair in a towel.
Wait for 20 minutes and wash your hair with your favorite shampoo. 

Done!

Love,
Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment