Tuesday 15 July 2014

Black XS Paco Rabanne for her Eau de Toilette review

Hello ladies,

I wanted to buy this perfume since I first got a sample from Sephora. So I did.


It is sharp after you apply it, and you can definitely feel the pepper in it, almost masculine. So spicy and woody, I like this effect on fragrances. It subtle reminded me of Jimmy Choo eau de parfum.  Also I loved the design of the bottle, so dark, mysterious and Gothic.
After a while, you can sense the berries,the warm vanilla and the creamy cocoa. But the notes are not that balanced, so the berries and the pepper are suffocating all the other ingredients (rose, violets).

I purchased the set (80ml Eau de Toilette+ 100ml body lotion)--60 Euros from a duty free shop. I thought its a great price, but when I got home I was disappointed. It does not last on my skin more then 2 hours. Also after using it for several days you tend to get bored with the fragrance because its too plain, too common. Like many other scents.

You can wear it during the day, night, summer, winter, autumn. Its a pleasant perfume overall, a bit sexy but it is definitely missing something.
The body lotion is smooth and lovely.

I give it 3.5 stars out of 5. I don't know if I would purchase it again, I think not. Just too common for my tastes.

 That's all for today,

Kiss you all

Love,
Sophie 



No comments:

Post a Comment